The Duchess Wedding Package includes the following:
- Buffet menu with a choice of International, Arabic, Indian, Asian, or special tailor made carefully curated by our Executive Chef and his accomplished team.
- Personal consultation with our Executive Chef and a pre-event menu tasting for up to 4 guests.
- A selection of soft beverage, juices, and mineral water to be served for 4 hours.
- Three tier Wedding Cake designed alongside our Executive Pastry Chef (only top tier will be edible)
- Dance floor and basic stage for your entertainment (for indoor venue only)
- Crisp White Tablecloths and napkins
- Floral centerpieces for each table
- In-House Audio provides 2 lapel microphones and 2 cordless microphones (for indoor venue only)
- Complimentary 1-night stay in Junior Suite with breakfast either through In-room dining or Great British Restaurant and Honeymoon amenities and romantic setup.
- Early check-in/ late check out (upon availability)
- Special rates for the wedding guests (upon availability)
- Complimentary use of resort facilities for wedding photoshoot including our gardens, lazy river, infinity pool and private beach.
- Complimentary valet parking for the wedding guests
- Personalized event liaison and support (prior, throughout and after the event)
Terms & Conditions:
- Rate: AED 350 per person
- Minimum 50 guests
- Other terms & conditions apply
About Dukes The Palm, a Royal Hideaway Hotel
Dukes The Palm is the ideal destination for a once-in-a-lifetime experience in a relaxing, magnificent and welcoming setting. Located in the iconic Palm Jumeirah in Dubai, it boasts a collection of 279 immaculate guestrooms and suites, and 285 serviced apartments with stunning views of the Palm, Dubai Marina, and the Arabian Gulf. The impressive restaurants, bars, and lounges perfectly align tradition and innovation with the offering of an extraordinary variety of cuisine around the world, from the award-winning Khyber with authentic North Indian cuisine that dates back to Mumbai in 1958, West 14th’s sizzling and succulent steaks to the iconic Dukes Bar for its nostalgic James Bond feel. At Dukes The Palm, a Royal Hideaway Hotel, every stay brings special moments - the art of fine moments.
About Wedding Venues
Unravelling a world where British charm meets cosmopolitan luxury, Dukes The Palm is the perfect choice for weddings. St. James Suite is an indoor venue which can accommodate 30 to 90 invitees. With its elegant interiors and accents, the wedding will surely be remarkable. West 14th Grass Lawn is a dedicated outdoor venue by the infinity pool and skyline views. It can accommodate 50 to 250 invitees. The private beach provides a wonderful sunset or moonlit view for a wedding ceremony. With a gazebo/wedding archway, draping, and flowers, it forms the perfect setting for celebration. To capture this unique and memorable moment, our infinity pool, lazy river, and private beach are accessible for taking fabulous photos.