Wedding Package from Lapita Hotel includes:
- Exclusive use of the proposed venues
- Dinner buffet options inclusive of Soft drinks, Juices, Coffee and Tea – a choice of International, Indian or Arabic Menus. In addition to our menu selection, our culinary team can design and deliver a customized menu to suit your specific requirements.
- Dedicated wedding planner to help plan your dream day
- A Four-tiered cake with one real cake layer
- Choice of linen (overlays, chair covers, etc)
- Complimentary valet parking for guests
- One night stay in a Royal Suite including sumptuous breakfast and dinner for two
- Guaranteed late check-out until 3:00 pm
- Complimentary menu tasting for up to four people
- Bridal room next to the venue for preparation purposes and wedding photos
- Complimentary dance floor (available for indoor events only)
- Complimentary stage platform
- V equipment (built in screens and projectors). Available for indoor events only
- Menu available upon request
Terms and Conditions:
- Rate: AED 190 per person
- Minimum number of guests: 50 pax
- Flexible cancellation policy due to the current situation
About Lapita Hotel, Dubai Parks and Resorts
Located in the region’s leading theme park destination, Dubai Parks and Resorts, Lapita is the UAE’s only Pacific Island-themed family resort inspired by the pre-historic Pacific Ocean people and their journey and settlement into the islands, known as the Lapita movement.
Garden by ARI (Outdoor): Create a Rustic Memory celebration in the heart of the resort – alongside our swimming pool, ideal for outdoor weddings and engagements
Garden by KALEA (Outdoor): Create a cozy garden ceremony in the center of the resort – ideal for smaller more intimate events. The tropical venture of this open outdoor area crafts an elegant backdrop to your wedding.
Pavillion Terrace (Outdoor): Create precious memories beneath the gazebo at our outdoor terrace with a stunning view of the resort. This venue can be decorated and personalized according to your needs to become the ideal location for your intimate ceremony or reception. Pavilion size: 220 m2
Our Polynesian inspired ballroom, Tamure - with its high ceilings and intricate woodcarving adorned walls - exudes contemporary elegance and exotic charm. The impressive 710m2 meeting and event space may be transformed and divided into four separate sections according to your event requirements.
- Ballroom ceiling height of 5.3 m
- Dedicated bridal and prayer rooms as well as Dubai’s only dedicated ballroom cloakroom