The Wedding Packages at InterContiental Festival City in Dubai include the following benefits:
- Choice of Menu: Buffet style or family style - see below
- Beverages: Unlimited soft drinks, chilled juices and local mineral water will be available for you and your guests.
- Wedding Cake: 5 Tiered ceremonial wedding dummy cake with fondant icing placed on elegantly designed cake table with rose petals. (Pre-plated cake to be distributed to guests after the ceremonial cake cutting).
- Table setup: Complete dinner table set up with options of white and off-white linen will be provided.
- LCD Projector & Screen: To show your guests those fond memories, from childhood up to this day, a multimedia projector with screen will be available for you.
- Lighting Effects: Table spot lights to match the theme of your special day.
- Dance Floor: Black and white dance floor is available to dance the night away.
- Valet Parking: We will park your guests' cars too.
- Honeymoon Retreat: Overnight stay in a suite with amenities on the wedding night.
- First Day as Husband and Wife: Enjoy a blissful breakfast in bed and lunch in Anise restaurant.
You can choose from 3 different wedding venues at the hotel:
- Al Ras Ballroom: Situated on the first floor of the hotel, it offers a total space of 1373 square meters with 3 flexible dividers. It has a stunning pre-function area that looks across the Dubai Creek.
- Al Baraha Ballroom: Situated on the ground floor of the hotel, it offers a total space of 1102 square meters with 3 flexible dividers. The pre-functio area can be opened to combine with the beautiful waterfront promenade, giving you the flexibility for an indoor or outdoor wedding.
- Al Noor Hall
Rates of the wedding packages are based on the selected menu. Details of the menu will be sent by the Hotel:
Arabic Buffet Menu, Arabic Family Style Menu, International Menu, Indian Menu: Non Vegetarian:
- Classic: AED 400 pp
- Deluxe: AED 450 pp
- Premium: AED 500 pp
Indian Menu: Vegetarian
- Classic: AED 350 pp
- Deluxe: AED 400 pp
- Premium: AED 450 pp
Terms and Conditions:
- Above rates are per person (pp)
- Rates include 10% municipality fees, 10% service charge, and 5% VAT
- Al Ras ballroom: Minimum of 400 persons to book Al Ras ballroom during the weekend (Thursday and Fridays )
- Al Baraha ballroom: Minimum of 300 persons to book Al Baraha ballroom during the weekend (Thursday and Fridays )
- Al Noor hall: Minimum of 50 persons
About the Hotel:
Set in one of Dubai's cosmopolitan destinations, InterContinental Dubai Festival City offers an exquisite luxury experience with opulent rooms and suites, topnotch dining with a Michelin starred Chef, award-winning SPA and leisure facilities, a 4250 m2 Event Centre, fulfilled with the excellency of InterContinental service. Enjoy an exclusive direct access to the world class Dubai Festival City Mall, 10 minute drive to Dubai airport and close proximity to the must see attractions.