If you have wedding plans and you are looking for a memorable celebration, in Mas de Sant Lleí you could make one of the most incredible days of your life come true. Mas de Sant Lleí estate is a unique space in Barcelona, a 12th century country house, listed for its cultural interest by the Catalan Government since 1994. With luxurious decoration and idyllic gardens, this space provides an incomparable natural setting, which envelops your big day magically.
Spaces and capacities with more than 40 hectares, this magnificent manor house has impressive views, charming corners and two heliports.
The stunning gardens have a perfect terrace to celebrate an unforgettable civil ceremony, which can also take place in the inner courtyard covered in case of rain, or the incredible private forest, for those who seek a celebration and give the “yes, I do” in a fascinating atmosphere.
Mas de Sant Lleí has also, an open space with large windows that will be the perfect setting for the wedding. The lounge also has several outdoor spaces to enjoy dinner under the stars.
The wedding planning team from Mas de Sant Lleí can personalize all the necessary details to create a unique event for each wedding tailored to your own needs.
You will also find all the necessary services to create personalized details for your wedding day:
- Advice service and protocol for the wedding planning
- Thematic and customizable environments
- Wide variety of groups and live music possibilities: String quartets, soloists, pianists, orchestras and much more
- Performances: Magicians, children's entertainers, dancers and singers
Furthermore, Mas de Sant Lleí's professional team specializes in setting up multicultural weddings, for those brides and grooms who want their culture to play a central role in their wedding.
This private estate offers comprehensive guidance on the organization of the event, which includes food and drink, decoration, entertainment and music, menus, ceremony and a long list of features that can be personalized to suit different admixtures of cultures.
Mediterranean cuisine with ethnic touches
The cuisine, with a wide range of possibilities, offers a traditional and elaborately fashioned gastronomy. Our culinary proposals are presented in innovative and creative ways, always based on excellent quality products, with excellent staging.
Mas de Sant Lleí is located in an idyllic place near the municipality of Vilanova del Vallès, 15 kilometers from Barcelona. With direct access from the AP-7 (exit 13).
- Price per menu
If you select our own gastronomic service and wedding proposal, the price of the menu includes the estate rental. On the other hand, if you bring your suppliers or catering service, you will have to pay for the rent and all services separately.
Number of guests: From 50 to 700
Spaces: Indoor living room, forest for ceremony, gardens and terraces for banquet outside, big garden areas, own kitchen, dance area, parking and heliport.
Banquet, cocktail, ceremony, music, decoration, heliport, parking, wedding planner, cooking team and event coordination.
All celebrations will have advice on the organization and protocol of the wedding, as well as the possibility of detail customization of the entire wedding celebration.
Location: In the mountains, 15 minutes from Barcelona city.
Accommodation: Hotels are available close to the estate.
More Information About Mas De Sant Llei:
- What does the menu include? Gourmet appetizer, starter, main course, cake, petit fours, coffees and infusions, liqueurs, mojitos buffet, gin-tonics trolley, menu test, special menu design, cloakroom, open bar 2h.
- Is it possible to rent only the space, without the catering service? Yes
- Do you have your own kitchen/catering? Both
- What kind of kitchen do you serve? Market, traditional, typical regional
- Is it possible to adapt or modify the menus? Yes
- Do you have special menus? Vegetarians, vegans, diabetics, hypertensive, celiac, others (various allergic, Hindu menus, Jews, Muslims and others of a multicultural nature)
- Do you also serve the wedding cake? Yes
- Can I bring my own wedding cake? Is there a surcharge? Yes, for no extra cost.
- How does the open bar work? It is included in the menu
- Do you have a time limit on celebrations? No
- Exclusive photographer: No
- Exclusivity music: No
- Catering Exclusivity: No
- Is there a fixed payment for the place? Only if you bring another catering.
- What is the surcharge in case of not reaching the minimum number of guests? Depending on the dates and season, there are days in which we accept any celebration without minimums.
- How is the payment made? Cash or transfer 1800€ down payment, 25% in menu test, 25% one month before and the total one day before.