Blake Lively says her wedding dress was burned accidentally right after she tied the knot with Ryan Reynolds in 2012!
Blake spoke to Vogue magazine in an August 2014 cover story posted online this week.
She said that while she watched Florence Welch singing at her wedding reception, sparklers were brought out. One of them burned the front of her custom-made Marchesa gown. It was her husband who first noticed that the dress was ruined.
"And later, my dress was hanging up and Ryan said, ‘Isn't that beautiful?' I said, ‘What?' And he pointed to the burn," she told Vogue.
"My heart just stopped, because it was such a sensitive little subject. And he said, ‘You'll always remember that moment with Florence singing and the sparklers. You have that forever, right there, preserved.' Now that's my favorite part of the dress."