Dubai is probably the most glamorous Arab country in the Middle East.
The Burj Al Arab is the most luxurious hotel in the world. It is rated as a 7 Star Hotel.
Recently it was announced that Burj Al Arab is set to stage weddings on its helipad, perched 695ft (211.84m) above the Arabian Gulf.
The wedding package costs $55,000, each ceremony is specially designed by a Wedding Architect, responsible for every detail and available 24/7.
Here are some of the things included in the $55,000 wedding package:
– Arrival at Burj Al Arab by air in Italian twin engine Augusta 109 or by road in Rolls Royce Phantom
– Exquisite accommodation in one of Burj Al Arab’s 202 suites ranging in size from 170-780 square meters
– Private tasting sessions with Burj Al Arab’s award-winning Executive Chef Maxime Luvara
– Consultations on wedding cake design, structure, flavor and composition with Burj Al Arab’s Executive Pastry Chef Johannes Bonin
– Beverage sampling and advice with Burj Al Arab’s Head Sommelier Dimitar Dimitrov
– Beauty treatments and private sessions with celebrity personal trainers at Burj Al Arab’s Talise Spa
– Specially designed wedding scent developed by leading perfumist
– Shopping and styling sessions with Burj Al Arab’s personal stylist
– Access to top haute couturiers
– Private after-hours access to top luxury fashion brands
– Consultations with Burj Al Arab’s award-winning team of florists
– Exclusive access to Dubai’s best jewelers
– Private lessons in etiquette and dance
Source: The Arab Daily News