A woman in the UK got lucky after she successfully recovered her diamond wedding ring, worth around $29,640 , two days after her pet dog swallowed it!
Angie Collins's pet dog Jack chewed her wedding ring and swallowed the diamond. It took Collins, from Exmouth in Devon, 2 days of waiting and sieving Jack's poop before the diamond appeared.
Collins, 51, who looks after police puppies while they are being trained, had left her ring on a side table while she manicured her nails last month.
"The vet said because a dog's stomach is so intricate it was unlikely I would get it back," she said.