Egyptian Bride Dies Two Days Before Her Wedding From a Beauty Treatment

Egyptian Bride Dies Two Days Before Her Wedding From a Beauty Treatment
Fri 29-08-2014

An Egyptian bride passed away 2 days before her wedding after she got poisoned from a beauty treatment her friend subscribed to her.

The young bride was only 19 years old, and used strong chemicals to put on her hair, which caused her to die from poisoning and choking on the chemicals.

The ingredients included pest-control medicine and other chemicals that form a paste, which the bride put on her hair before going to bed.

But the next day her mother tired to wake her up, but unfortunately it was too late!

Getting married?

Stop wasting your time!

Tell us what you need