Groom Interrupts Wedding To Save Choking Wedding Guest

Groom Interrupts Wedding To Save Choking Wedding Guest
Mon 14-09-2015

A firefighter interrupted his own wedding reception to save a guest from choking.

Quick-thinking Cody Campbell leaped to the rescue of the woman as she began choking on a piece of steak during the best man's speech, which was being delivered by Cody's dad Craig.

The dramatic moment was captured on video by a photographer documenting the big day.

According to ABC7, Cody successfully dislodged the food, and the woman, who is in her 60s, thanked the heroic groom for saving her life.