Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Give Guests a Private Tour Of The Palace Of Versailles The Night Before The Wedding

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Give Guests a Private Tour Of The Palace Of Versailles The Night Before The Wedding
Thu 22-05-2014

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West along with officials at the Louis XIV estate have announced that a private tour for their wedding guests will take place at the Palace of Versailles on the eve of their nuptials on May 23.

News of the pre-party comes as preparations are already underway at Fort Belvedere in Florence, Italy, where Kim and Kanye are tying the knot.

To this end, the source says: "Guests will be asked to sign waivers allowing them to be filmed. Beyoncé and Jay Z will NOT be asked to sign the forms, and the crews have been instructed not to film them."

The insider also claims that guests will be lied to at the event, as they will be told it the family's own videographers capturing the day when in fact it's a different story entirely.

"The camera crew is from Ryan Seacrest Productions, which produces Keeping Up With The Kardashians," the source said. 

"Since when is Ryan Seacrest in the personal wedding videographer business?"

Earlier this month, Kim Kardashian tweeted that her wedding won't be televised: "We are not filming our wedding for Keeping Up With The Kardashians," she added.

"You will see everything leading up til and after!"

She added: "Privacy is our main priority."

Meanwhile, row upon row of boxes, crates and even a crane were seen outside the 16th century fortress Fort Belvedere on Monday in the run-up to the extravagant event.

The event will be an intimate party as the city has given permission for a maximum of 200 guests, Florence City Council spokesperson Elisa Di Lupo said.

The couple are paying the city of Florence 300,000 euros, or $400,000, to reserve the fort for their special day and week-long preparations.

Access to the fortress, which has stunning views of the Renaissance city, is nearly impossible, and the building can only be glimpsed from street level or from the adjacent Boboli Gardens.

The fortress is apparently the couple's second choice after they allegedly were denied permission to wed at the Palace Of Versailles.

A spokesman for the historic French national monument on the outskirts of Paris made it clear that the American celebrities were not considered distinguished enough for an official ceremony and celebration.

Instead they can ‘enjoy a guided tour’ with family and friends on Friday night ‘after all the tourists have gone home.’

It has been claimed that everyone will get back in a plane and fly to Fort Belvedere in Florence for the actual wedding.

Source: Daily Mail