A man from Florida has died in a tragic accident while helping his in-laws.
Jason Ferguson, 33, was installing a dishwasher when he was electrocuted. His brother and sister-in-law found him on his knees with his left arm behind the dishwasher, but he wasn't moving.
The two performed CPR until police officers arrived and rushed him to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
According to WKMG, Ferguson was in a puddle of water when he asked his brother-in-law to turn the power back on.
After an investigation, officials have determined his wedding ring touched a copper wire that caused the electric shock.