Cheryl Cole's hair is the most copied celebrity hairstyle in the UK!
2nd most in-demand style is "This Morning" presenter Holly Willoughby’s honey-colured, long and wavy hair.
Sacha Mascolo-Tarbuck, Global Creative Director for TONI&GUY, which commissioned the research, said:
"Cheryl’s long brunette hair has been popular for some time now and seems to be showing no signs of being replaced by another style anytime soon."
"The hair styles featured at the top of the list are very versatile and can be made to look different fairly easily."
Here is are the top 10 most copied celebrity hairstyles:
1. Cheryl Cole (long brunette waves)
2. Holly Willoughby (honey long, wavy)
3. Kelly Brook (long loose waves)
4. Kate Middleton (brunette long waves)
5. Jennifer Aniston (current long layered look)
6. Cheryl Cole (red/mahogany long waves)
7. Cameron Diaz (short choppy styles)
8. Zooey Deschanel (heavy fringe, long brunette)
9. Kim Kardashian (jet black long hair)
10. Anne Hathaway (short, pixie crop)