Newlyweds and 49 Guests Suffer from Food Poisoning at Wedding!

Newlyweds and 49 Guests Suffer from Food Poisoning at Wedding!
Tue 12-06-2012

A bride and groom, and 49 guests suffered from food poisoning after wedding.

The bride and groom fell ill on their Las Vegas honeymoon.
 
When they returned they were informed that 49 people who attended their wedding had also fallen ill after eating the chicken liver pate at a 4 star UK hotel.
 
The bride says that she knew the pate looked different and asked the staff twice if it was safe to eat!
 
The case went to court and the hotel pleaded guilty.