According to a new research, the average female wears only a quarter of the shoes she owns.
The main reason women only wear a percentage of their shoe collection is because they're too uncomfortable. Yet, they still can't let go of them.
From the 2,352 women asked, the average number of shoes we own is 20.1 pairs.
The research from VoucherCodesPro.co.uk found the following reasons were used:
- Too uncomfortable (too tight on feet/too high heels)
- Hard to match with an outfit
- Scared to damage/were very expensive
- Were given as a gift and don't like them
- Didn't like them as much when I got them home