L’Occitane is sharing the best 10 tips on using Eau de Cologne:
1. Neck/ Ears/ armsShake a little bit of Cologne onto your palm and rub your hands together quickly. Rub over your neck, and behind your ears for an invigorating effect.Apply the Eau de Cologne on a wet and cold washcloth and pass on neck, shoulders and arms for a cooling sensation!You can also spray on a handkerchief and rub it over your arms, the back of the neck and legs, or anywhere else you are feeling warm. The alcohol will evaporate quickly, imparting a cooling sensation.
2. After-bath SplashWhen you get out of your bath or your shower, splash your body with an Eau de Cologne, you will feel a long-lasting cooling effect.
3. For a light fragrancePut just a fingertip against the top of the bottle and wet it with the cologne. Touch your wet finger to the back of your earlobes and the inside of your wrists. This will give you the lightest touch of fragrance for situations when you have to be among a group of people (when aromas can be overpowering).
4. After-sportTo refresh yourself after sport or gym, splash your body with an Eau de Cologne.
5. To boost the refreshment of your fanYou can enjoy the refreshing scent of your Eau de Cologne perfuming your paper fan with it!6. To welcome guests at homeIt is a tradition in some Mediterranean countries, people use the Eau de Cologne as a welcoming rituals for their guests and offer them to rub their hands with it to refresh themselves on arrival.
7. When bad smells in public transportationThe Eau de Cologne can also be used to calm stress when traveling: spray a small amount of perfume onto a cotton handkerchief and breathe deeply.
8. To fragrance your hotel roomBring it along when traveling, fragrance your hotel room for a relaxing moment.
9. To refresh your bed before going to sleepYou can use the Eau de Cologne to refresh your bed and your sheets! Simply spray from a distance to avoid staining the linen.
10. To perfume your bathPour 2 caps of Eau de Cologne in your bath to delightfully perfume the water.