For many years, brides wore a neutral makeup palette. Today, brighter lips, such as coral, pinks and rich reds are making a comeback.
But how do you know if you should say 'I do' to a brighter palette?
Go for a neutral lip color if:
- You are a bride who on daily basis doesn’t wear much makeup.
- You don’t like the spotlight and have a quiet or reserved personality.
- You want a no-fuss look that is easy to reapply throughout the day.
Go for a coral lip color if:
- You get excited about makeup.
- You are having a less formal wedding.
- You are a younger bride with a wild side.
Go for bright red lips if:
- You are a romantic in your late 20s or older.
- You are comfortable in your own skin.
- You are going for a sexy pin-up look.
- You are having red roses or a black-tie event.
Go for pink lips if:
- You are a traditional woman with an innocent look.
- You are having a traditional wedding.
- You want a look that is simple, bright and clean.