As a young lady, you should always educate yourself about your skin and beauty routine.
This becomes even more important when you are a bride-to-be who wants to look her best and healthiest during the engagement period.
Your skin might be flawless now no matter what you do it, but with time you will start regretting some decisions you made as they will start to show on your skin.
- You’re Not Too Young to Use Antiaging creams: The sooner you care about your “future” wrinkles the better.
- NEVER Skip Sunscreen: Every person should get in the habit of applying sunscreen (at least SPF 30) every single day.
- Don’t Skip Your Neck and Hands: You might take care of your face, but your neck and hands will also have wrinkles as you grow old, so make sure whatever you apply to your face is applied to your neck and hands as well.
- Eat Healthy: Your skin starts glowing from the inside out, so if you start caring about your health in your 20’s you will look and feel healthier when you’re older. Snack on berries, almonds, and dark chocolate for beautiful skin.
- Protect Your Eyes: Find a great eye cream to fight the wrinkles and dark circles, and always remember to buy sunglasses that protect against UV rays.
- Say No to Smoking: Avoid smoking and being around smokers, smoking not only makes your skin look pale and dull, it limits the blood supply to the skin and make you age faster. Don’t forget that smoking causes wrinkles around your lips just like straws do, as the repetitive muscle movement of your lips will cause wrinkles to show faster.