Newlywed Ayla Issa met her husband Moutaz Assayrah through mutual friends in Amman, Jordan in 2015. They fell in love and got married at the Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel on 11 August 2016.
Ayla was kind enough to share with us her experience in planning her wedding in Amman and gave useful advice to brides-to-be tying the knot soon.
- What do you advise other brides-to-be planning their wedding? â
I advise the bride to be to relax and enjoy her big day, and advise the groom to make sure that his bride gets a truly special and beautiful day in all its details.
- What was the theme or color scheme you picked for your wedding?â
The wedding theme was based on gold and white; white flowers were used throughout the wedding and particulraly in the kosha.
- Do you recommend specific suppliers you worked with?â
We recommend that brides and grooms to be in Amman hire Feelings Wedding Planners, the team is very talented and helped us a lot.
- What was the most difficult and stressful part of wedding planning?â
The most difficult part of our wedding planning experience was finding the right wedding planner whom we could trust with all the details of our Big Day!
- Did you face any surprises?ââ
No, we were quite lucky - no unpleasant surprises faced.
- Did Arabia Weddings help you in your wedding planning?â
Yes, it did, particularly the Wedding Planning Checklist which helped me to remember all the tasks that I have to do for my wedding.