Mervat and her husband Abdullah met at college in 2008, and got married at Geneva Hotel in Amman, Jordan in 2014.
Mervat shared some amazing wedding planning tips with us to help other brides and grooms plan their wedding:
- What is the biggest advice you can give any bride-to-be?
Enjoy your wedding planning process and give every detail the time it deserves. Create a wedding that you’ve always dreamt of, because it will be a beautiful night.
- What was the theme or color scheme you picked for your wedding?
I chose shades of pink, purple, and silver.
- Do you recommend specific suppliers you worked with?
Yes, Zaid Belbeisi of Feelings Wedding.
I would also like to recommend Assi who did my makeup and hair, and helped me a lot.
- What was the most difficult and stressful part of wedding planning?
The last couple of days before the wedding were the most stressful days, as you can be worried about everything and want everything to go perfectly.
Create a wedding that you’ve always dreamt of, because it will be a beautiful night
- Did you face any surprises?
We faced some minor issues, such as the DJ change in the middle of the wedding.
We had to order 2 different kinds of wedding invitations because the store could not provide us with enough quantity of the wedding card we first chose.
- Did Arabia Weddings help you in your wedding planning?
Yes, I’ve been a fan of Arabia Weddings for years, and I took inspiration from the website for my bridal look, lighting, centerpieces, and souvenirs.