Zeina Amareen and Yazan Aroush met through mutual friends, they later found out that they have a lot of friends in common, and they all were trying to convince them to meet each other.
Zeina shared her wedding planning experience and shared her tips and recommended vendors with other Arab brides.
- When and where was your wedding held?
Our wedding took place al Al Hummar Park in Fuheis, Jordan on 23 June, 2017.
- What do you advise other brides-to-be planning their wedding?
Don't delay booking your wedding vendors and finding your wedding dress, wedding venue, church (for christian ceremonies), and all the other essentials.
Also, create a list of tasks you have to do a few months before your wedding and start ticking it off.
- What was the theme or color scheme you picked for your wedding?
I chose an all white wedding theme as white is my favorite color for weddings.
- Do you recommend specific suppliers you worked with?
I advise brides-to-be to work with Michael Makhamreh from Makhamreh Event Management, who helped us create an elegant wedding.
- What was the most difficult and stressful part of wedding planning?
In general, there was nothing difficult because we planned everything in advance, and we had the help of an amazing Wedding Planner.
- Did you face any surprises?
We only had happy surprises, especially when singer Firas Taimeh sang at our wedding.
- Did Arabia Weddings help you in your wedding planning?
Yes, the best part was finding the photographer, Studio Babel, through the directory.