Jive Events is a Dubai-based wedding and event management company that works with passion ito make every event unique.
Jive ideates, creates and performs life celebrations with flair, mastery and love.
In celebration of successes, new beginnings, and each other, Jive partners with couples to produce a spectacular experience.
We had the chance to ask the founders of Jive Events, Katia Enkiri and Zeina Abou Jamra, a few questions, here is what they had to say:
- How did Jive Events begin?
Jive Events was established in 2014 in Dubai. We first launched the company because of our passion and love to creating and developing events that match our client’s fantasy.
We love to celebrate a couple’s love story and we work tirelessly, and passionately to understand their vision and make their dreams a reality.
- How do you get the ideas and inspiration needed for each wedding?
We believe that each wedding is different and should represent the coupls themselves. When we first meet our bride and groom we ask them about their unique story, their passions, their likes and dislikes… they are the ones who inspire us!
Through their story we develop the mood of the wedding starting with the little details, and then working our way up to the whole.
- What are the highlights from your 2016 weddings that you'd like to share with us?
Each wedding we plan is a highlight for our team and represents a totally new experience and challenge for us.
In 2016 we’ve been meeting more and more brides who want to represent themselves and their personality more within the wedding itself while also honoring traditions - Jive has been doing just that.
We understand cultural obligations in this region and we combine it with creative ideas to make sure that the personality of the bride and groom also shine through the wedding.
- What are the top wedding trends you expect to see in 2017?
2017 is an exciting year to be working in the wedding industry. Today’s brides and grooms are more and more affected by trends, and are fully aware of the vision they want for their wedding day.
Here’s a short list of trends that we see emerging this year:
- Marble - is making a comeback to the interior design world and influencing the wedding industry. We love this trend and look forward to using it in weddings in 2017.
- Natural elements – back to nature and to integrating greenery and natural elements into the wedding décor.
- Mixing textures – another trend that we are super excited about and looking forward to seeing the results of.
- What advice would you give to brides-to-be?
Once you start planning for your wedding, the first question you should ask yourself is what is important for the two of you and how you and your guests want to feel on your wedding day.
The wedding planning can be a very overwhelming process, to enjoy it and guarantee a stress-free experience, we highly recommend hiring a wedding planner or enlisting the help of family and friends.