Your wedding day is a once-in-a-lifetime event, so you definitely want to make sure you capture memories of every minute and every detail.
Here is a checklist for you to pick and choose from. Give it to your photographer, or whoever is your assigned photographer of the day, to take all these special shots:
1. Getting ready:
Pictures of you while putting on your makeup and doing your hair.
Pictures of the groom while fixing his hair and suit.
2. Your wedding gown: Have a great picture taken of your dress hung up or spread out.
3. The bride's accessories, jewelry, bouquet and shoes.
4. The groom with his male friends and relatives.
5. The bride with her female friends and relatives.
6. The Wedding Car
7. Food shots: The buffet or hors d’oeuvres, and the cake
8. The menu, centerpieces, decorations, setting, and favors
9. The guest book and guests signing it.
10. The Party: Pictures of you, your groom, family and friends dancing and having fun.
11. Make sure you take pictures with different members of both of your families.
12. Last but not least, pictures of you and the groom.