The wedding guest book is one of the things that you can be creative with and personalize it in your own way, not to mention you get to keep it forever, and use it as a decoration in your house.
Sometimes your wedding guests feel pressured to leave long notes so you end up with lots of spaces and blank pages on your guest book.
Forget the traditional wedding guest book and try to think outside the box, try to match the guest book to your wedding theme.
Here are 6 ideas you can buy or DIY at home and they’re not so expensive:
1. Message in a bottle: Your guests can write wishes for you, wrap them and put them in a bottle.
2. A dictionary where your guests can circle or color the feelings they have for you and the way they felt at your wedding.
3. A puzzle where you can rebuild after the wedding and hang it in a frame on your wall.
4. Your guests can sign cards and put them in a safe box that you can later open and read with your husband.
5. A mail box that your friends and family can fill with letters and cards.