Most brides and grooms-to-be are stressed out and confused, but you don’t have to feel that way.
At Arabia Weddings we help and guide every bride and groom-to-be his or her wedding planning process into an easy, efficient, exciting and affordable process.
Browse through different articles, galleries, videos and wedding planning tools to guide you and give you plenty of inspiration, ideas and advice.
All you need to do is follow these 9 tips:
1. Create an account on this website and start using your Wedding Planning Checklist which lists all the tasks that you need to do before your big day!
It’s a life savior. It’s very flexible; you can edit tasks, delete irrelevant ones, add your own tasks and monitor your progress.
2. Go through the wedding planning journey using this diagram. Everything you need to know about bridal fashion, bridal beauty and all aspects of your wedding, has been created and compiled in these sections with you in mind.
3. Use your personal account to save your favorite articles, images, videos, events and other types of content that you like on the website in your own folders for inspiration. Go back to your folders regularly.
4. Find your Wedding Suppliers in the Directories that cover 13 Arab countries. You can also review the suppliers that you worked with to help other brides select the right ones for them.
6. Join the Brides’ Forum (available in Arabic only) to chat with other brides and share your concerns and experience. You will not feel alone!
7. Subscribe to our SMS service to receive a daily tip on your mobile phone that will help and inspire you. The service is currently available in Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Iraq.
8. Make sure you subscribe to the e-newsletter to stay up-to-date with any new service we launch, hot deals we post or new ideas and trends.
9. Follow Arabia Weddings on all its social media channels and engage with other brides-to-be in these communities.