We are proud to announce that we are organizing the first seminar on Planning Multicultural Weddings in Dubai, WEDDING BONANZA.
Why WEDDING BONANZA
To be able to operate as a versatile wedding planner, a wedding professional, service provider or an events specialist nowadays, it’s imperative that you are familiar with wedding traditions and customs of different cultures and nationalities, so you are able to close the deal, meet or exceed your clients’ expectations and expand your business.
Whether you are based in a multi cultural city such as Dubai or meeting international clients at home or abroad, you are bound to deal with clients of different cultures, nationalities and ethnicities. WEDDING BONANZA will help you understand the differences and similarities of multi cultural weddings, and offer you a great opportunity to learn the best practices, as well as, the dos and don'ts of planning a wide variety of weddings, be it Arab weddings, Indian weddings, Turkish, Iranian, European or African weddings.
Through a carefully selected mix of presentations, case studies and panel discussions, you will get a chance to hear from expert wedding planners and professionals in the industry and network with like-minded people on that day.
When & Where
WEDDING BONANZA is a one-day Seminar that will be held on Monday, 25 March at Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, a stunning new beachfront 5-star hotel in Dubai.
Who should attend?
WEDDING BONANZA will mostly be useful for:
- Wedding and Event Planners
- Wedding Designers
- Wedding Professionals, Suppliers and Service Providers
- Weddings & Events specialists at hotels and other venues
- Banquet & Sales teams at hotels and other venues
- Wedding Coordinators, aspiring Wedding Planners and students of this field
Speakers who have so far confirmed their participation include:
- Zainab Alsalih, Founder & Managing Director, Carousel
- Meltem Tepeler, President, KM Events, Turkey
- Rahul Kumar, Vivaah Weddings
- Sandy Audi, Co-Founder, Bianca Events
- Julie Droin Ziani, CEO/Wedding Designer, Julie and Romeo Wedding
- Mahtab Doorbash, Eventland UAE
- … more to follow
- AED 1200 per person
- Partners: AED 800 (applicable to Arabia Weddings clients)
- 10% group discount applicable for teams of 3 attendees and above from the same organisation
How to Register?
- Kindly fill in this Registration Form.
WEDDING BONANZA is a Seminar organized by Arabia Weddings, the leading online wedding planning portal in the Middle East and North Africa. Through its online and offline activities and events, Arabia Weddings fosters collaboration among the different stakeholders of the weddings industry to strengthen the sector and promote the region as a destination for multicultural weddings from around the world.