Are you snowed in and feel like you have a million things to do? Planning a wedding can’t be easy if you’re stuck at home. But who says you need to put your wedding planning on hold just because you’re snowed it?
How cool is it to finish off some wedding planning tasks in your pajamas at the comfort of your own home?
Here are some suggestions you can certainly start doing:
- Create an account on Arabia Weddings: Browse through our tips and trends, gallery, and music, and save them to your folders.
- Browse The Venues: Create a venue shortlist, browse venue pictures, offers, and pile up your favorites.
- Creat Your Own Checklist: Create your personalized wedding checklist here, and keep track of your wedding tasks.
- Work On Your Guest List: Write down your guest list and edit it.
- Choose Your First Dance Song: Listening to some music while being stuck at home? This doesn’t sound like a bad idea! Click here to listen to some songs and add them to your folders.
- Create a Mood Board: Gather some inspiration, look for some centerpiece ideas, choose your favorite colors and theme. You can save your favorites in your very own account on Arabia Weddings.
- Browse for Suppliers: Whether it’s your DJ or photographer, browse through wedding suppliers, check out their work, and choose your favorites.