St. Raphael Resort is situated on one of the largest Blue Flag awarded beaches in Limassol and is ideal for destination weddings.
The romantic setting at the award winning 5 Star St Raphael Resort provides the idyllic choice as your preferred wedding destination as it offers an unparalleled choice of elegant indoor and enchanting outdoor venues, offering over 43,000 m2 of landscaped hotel gardens, amidst an ever-changing backdrop of breath-taking Mediterranean Sea views.
Drawing on years of experience in successful wedding planning, and being recognised as the premier venue for local and civil wedding ceremonies & receptions, our established wedding coordinator and food & beverage team will help guide you through every detail as you plan for your most special day.
We make planning your wedding simple by incorporating our knowledge and experience along with a rich choice of venues & services, providing you with wonderful wedding packages that can be personalised to fit your needs.
In addition to the wonderful weddings we can create, the St Raphael Resort offers excellent bridal services to make your day complete. Serenity Spa and Hair Salon is ideal for pampering the bride and bridesmaids with manicures, pedicures, facials, and massages. We can even handle your wedding day make-up and hair styling. A 15% discount is also offered to the bride and groom on all spa treatments.
With 272 elegant guest rooms & suites we can also provide accommodation options available at different prices, specifications and group rates, for you and your guests when staying at our resort. Our fully equipped rooms offer breath-taking panoramic views of the gardens, sea and our private marina. There are executive rooms, admiral suites and a bridal suite to add to the variety of accommodation available.
We, at St Raphael Resort offer a range of venues that we believe will fit with your wedding expectations, whether you are having a religious or a civil wedding ceremony.
- Civil Ceremony
- Anglican Ceremony
- Catholic Ceremony
- Symbolic Ceremony/Renewal of Vows/Blessings
- Indian Weddings
Our personal service is the key factor for the success of every event hosted at St Raphael Resort. Our dedicated and professional Wedding Coordinator aims to exceed our guests’ expectations; always striving to excel in creative presentation, impeccable service and exceptional food quality.
Please note: a Wedding Administration Fee of €290.00 will apply for using our Services
With our compliments (offered only to couples staying in the hotel for a minimum of 3 nights)
- Room upgrade for bride and groom, subject to availability
- Free champagne in room upon arrival
- Fruit basket in room upon arrival
- Free flowers in room on arrival
- Free voucher to be used in the restaurant
- Complimentary bathrobe and slippers in room upon arrival
- Champagne breakfast the day after the wedding
- Free use of sauna, steam bath and jacuzzi
- 15% discount on all spa treatments for the bride and groom
The St Raphael Chapel
The Chapel is set between the Executive wing swimming pool and traditional stone amphitheatre. The petit chapel can hold approx. 10 guests inside for an Anglican ceremony or the terrace and amphitheatre can hold approx. 60 guests for an outside civil ceremony. Chapel set up fee - €350.00 including the tables and chairs dressed in the white linen. Recommend ceremonies to be later in the day.
St Raphael Gardens
A garden ceremony is set on the lawn in front of the beach; this popular venue can be used for small or large ceremonies, with the use of our vibrant white marquee and dressed table and chairs. Civil and Anglican ceremonies can take place in front of the beautiful Mediterranean Sea. Maximum number of guests approx. 100.
- Ceremony and Cocktail in the Garden. Set up fee € 350.00 including marquee, table and chairs (maximum 50 chairs) dressed with the white linen.
- Dinner in the Gardens. Set up fee €500.00 including tables and chairs dressed with the white linen - up to 50 guests.
- Dinner in the Gardens. Set up fee €600.00 including tables and chairs dressed with the white linen – over 50 and up to 100 guests.
- Music allowed until 23.00
St Raphael Gardens
Olive tree Set in the heart of our landscaped gardens is our 1,000-year-old olive tree, we can arrange an intimate ceremony around the tree for approx. 50 guests and after a cocktail reception. Dinner can also take place on the lawn area.
- Ceremony and Cocktail by the Olive tree. Set up fee: €350.00 including marquee, table and chairs (maximum 50 chairs) dressed with the white linen.
- Dinner by the Olive tree. Set up fee: €500.00 including tables and chairs dressed with the white linen (up to 50 guests).
- Dinner in the Gardens. Set up fee: €600.00 including tables and chairs dressed with the white linen over 50 and up to 100 Guests.
- Music allowed until 23.00
The resort has experience with Indian wedding ceremonies and other events before and after the wedding day. We can arrange a Mandap for a Hindu ceremony in the Hotel gardens and suppliers needed for other events. The hotel wedding coordinator has contact details for the Sikh Temples in Cyprus and Hindu priests who travel to Cyprus for the ceremonies. Please note this is not a legal ceremony.
Sailor’s Rest Lounge Bar Restaurant
Our exclusive by the sea setting which overlooks the sea and coastline. This unique area can hold a maximum of 50 guests for a civil ceremony and can be used for a cocktail reception and fine dining dinner experience. Please note that no DJ can be booked for this area, but we can offer one of our indoor venues for an after party (semi private).
Sailor’s Rest set up fee: €400.00 including tables and chairs dressed in the white linen.
Our elegant octagonal shape Ballroom offers an amazing panoramic sea view. Idea for larger wedding parties, maximum of 300 guests for dinner. Music can be played until 02.00am.
Panorama set up fee: €1,000.00 including tables and chairs dressed in white linen. Also offering the lighting technician to help set the atmosphere for the evening – please note this is an additional charge of approx. €650.00.
Food & Beverage:
Please see a selection of our Food & Beverage options available for weddings. We can also tailor make menus and packages to suit your needs. Please note that Sailor’s Restaurant has a different range of menus for the more fine dining experience.
- Package 1: Sparkling wine, fruit punch alcoholic and non-alcoholic, soft drinks and water. €10.00 per person for 1 hour
- Package 2: Sparkling wine, fruit punch alcoholic and non-alcoholic, soft drinks and water including a selection of cold canapes (5 pieces per person). €17.50 per person for 1 hour
- Package 3: Sparkling wine, fruit punch alcoholic and non-alcoholic, local beers, soft drinks and water. €15.00 per person for 1 hour
- Package 4: Sparkling wine, fruit punch alcoholic and non-alcoholic, local beers, soft drinks and water including a selection of cold canapes (5 pieces per person). €22.50 per person for 1 hour
- Package 1: Unlimited local wines, beers, soft drinks and water (During dinner only maximum of 4 hours). €25.00 per person
- Package 2: Unlimited Imported wines, beers, soft drinks and water (During dinner only maximum of 4 hours). €28.00 per person
- Package 3: Unlimited non-alcoholic soft drinks, juices, water (During dinner only maximum of 4 hours). €15.00 per person
- Package 4: Unlimited International spirits, wines, beers, soft drinks and water. €10.00 per person for 1 hour
- Wedding Buffet 1: €45.00 per person
- BBQ Buffet: €40.00 per person
- Sailor's Restaurant Menu to share: €50 per person
Please note that Buffet options are for a minimum of 50 guests and are only served in selected venues
Detailed menus are available on request.
Our talented Pastry Chefs can create you a masterpiece for your special day. Pictures can be sent to the Wedding Coordinator to arrange the style and flavors of your choice.
- One Tier wedding cake: €80.00
- Two Tier wedding cake: €150.00
- Three Tier wedding cake: €250.00
Please note the price does depend on the design and decoration of the wedding cake. Three weeks’ notice is needed in order to arrange a specially designed wedding cake
The Essentials, Photography & Entertainment:
Our selection of florist can assist you with creating your perfect bouquet, flower arrangements, buttonholes, flower girls ...etc.
Choose from our prestigious list of professional Photographers. This list can be provided upon request and prices given depending on the couple’s needs.
Whether you choose to have a Violinist or a Guitarist Duo to walk you to the Wedding Ceremony, or a String Quartet to play at your Cocktail Reception, or even a DJ to make your evening special... we can take care of all your entertainment requirements.
Prices and details available on request.
Terms & Conditions:
- The wedding cocktail reception and dinner reception must take place in our premises on the same day as the wedding ceremony
- The wedding cake must be purchased from the hotel
- Services associated with entertainment, photography, floral arrangements and transportation can be organized through the hotels wedding coordinator
- The proposed wedding date and time must be communicated to the hotel before the reservation is made with the local Municipality or Church. This will enable the hotels’ wedding coordinator to make all necessary arrangements on time.
- Only one wedding per day will be held at the hotels’ grounds
- Wedding guests not in residence may not use any of the hotel’s leisure facilities i.e. indoor/outdoor swimming pools and adjacent areas
- A wedding coordinator’s fee of €290.00 applies to all weddings
- Should the function last more than one day and the numbers of persons vary, a notice of 72 hours must be given
- Please provide provisional numbers at the time of booking. The hotel reserves the right to agree to a minimum number to be charged for the event at this time.
- Upon your arrival at the hotel a meeting will be arranged with our Wedding Coordinator to re-check and finalise all details of your wedding.
- No, food or beverage may be brought into the grounds or taken from the grounds of the hotel by or on behalf of the client or any guests for consumption within the hotel without arranging with the management first
- St Raphael assumes responsibility only for the services booked/provided by the hotel.
- Any other arrangements are made between the “Client and Company” and are subject to the hotel’s prior approval.
- Performance times are limited to the following hours: - Outdoor venues: 23:00hrs - Indoor venues: 02:00hrs
- The hotel reserves the right to substitute any product if the product requested is not readily available. The hotel also reserves the right to relocate any function to accommodate final numbers or any refurbishment requirements.
- The client must ensure compliance with the hotel’s policies and directions regarding noise and behaviour.
- A non-refundable deposit of €500.00 is to be paid in order to secure the booking at the hotel
- Please note that in the case of the wedding ceremony not taking place at the hotel, the above terms and conditions continue to apply
St Raphael Resort is situated on one of the largest Blue Flag awarded beaches in Limassol and is ideal for families, couples, wedding groups and honeymooners. This luxurious resort overlooks the dazzling sandy beaches and the sapphire blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea and the St Raphael’s very own 237 berth Private Marina.
Two outdoor free shaped pools and numerous land and water activities leave nothing to be desired. Kids love their time spent at the fun-filled, supervised Kids Club (open all year round).
Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class Serenity Spa, complete with 8 state-of-the-art treatment rooms, fitness centre and a beauty salon. Dining options include six inter- national restaurant venues open in the summer season, and three friendly bars, all serving selected premium beverages. Evenings will bring live shows, parties, and dancing (schedules vary according to season). Guests also have access to nearby golfing, shopping and tours. Experience the extraordinary at the St Raphael Resort.