Beirut has many professional wedding photographers and videographers to produce the most memorable wedding pictures ever. Seek inspiration for the best wedding photography and wedding videography in Beirut from the companies listed below.
- A Frame For Life
- Ahmad Al Ali Photography
- Ahmad Dgheim Photography
- Ahmad Younes Photography
- Albert H Photography
- Anwar Production
- Aquarelle Productions
- Bardawil Production Photography
- Black Diamond Studios
- Bright Light Image Photography
- Candid Image
- Cats Production
- CHADI & JOE Professional Photographers
- Chalhoub Photography
- Charbel Bassar Photography
- Christian Azar Photography
- Creation 9
- Dany Makhoul Studio
You will be interested in reading this:
If you're getting married in Beirut and looking for wedding photographers and videographers, we have this directory for you! With all the new trends in wedding photography and cinematography, it's necessary to search for photographers who keep up-to-date with the latest photography trends. A talented photographer will create unique pictures and videos of your wedding that you will cherish forever.
If you're a bride or groom planning to celebrate your wedding in Beirut and looking for professional wedding photographers, you are in the right place. Choosing a professional photographer to document the most beautiful moments at the wedding is essential. So if you are going to celebrate your wedding in Lebanon, you are certainly lucky, as Beirut has world-famous wedding photographers.
Photo booths have been trending for the past couple of years in the Middle East, and wedding guests are loving them! Not only do they add a fun element to your wedding, as they come with props, signs, and different backgrounds, but your guests can take their pictures as a keepsake and always remember your wedding day.
We have a wonderful section on Wedding Photography and Videography for inspiration, advice, and tips, make sure to visit it.
Before you hire your wedding photographer, here are 10 Tips for Perfect Wedding Pictures:
- Spend some time identifying what your photography style is. Look through different wedding picture ideas online. If you like bright, advertising-style images, a photographer with a more fashion-led style will suit your wedding best.
- Ask your friends for recommendations. Even if they aren’t recently married, they may have been at a wedding where they were impressed with the photographer.
- Look at a lot of photographers’ websites. What’s your first impression? Do you like their work? Is their website well designed? Remember, this is the person who will be designing your wedding album.
- Narrow your choices down to 3 and make appointments to meet them. It’s important that you look at album samples so that you know what you’ll be getting.
- Don’t book someone whose work you love if you don’t like them personally. If you don’t get on, it will be apparent in your expressions on the day and on record in your pictures forever!
- Do ask to see photos from a complete wedding. It’s easy to take 2 or 3 good shots at each wedding, but its consistency is the mark of a good, professional photographer.
- Don’t make your decision purely based on price. Ten years from now when you are looking through the album, you won’t care how much it costs if the pictures are fabulous. These images will be your everlasting memory from the day so they need to be perfect!
- Make sure that you hire a professional. It’s a specialized job; experience in dealing quickly and efficiently with different lighting and weather situations is key.
- Do ask for a pre-wedding shoot if it’s not included in your package. It’s a great chance to have some fun while you’re at it. These could even make great shots for your thank you cards or Save the Date.
- Don’t leave it too late. Book early to make sure you get the photographer you really want.