Harrogate Bridal Show 2019 saw thousands of visitors through the doors across 3 days at the UK's largest bridal buying event. Visitors shopped the latest collections from over 350 leading brands with everything from bridal gowns to menswear, bridesmaids to shoes and headdresses to lingerie.
Bridal retailers were treated to 2 show-stopping Fashion Shows in the beautiful Royal Hall at this year's event. Leading industry names, including Allure, Dando London, Ellis Bridals, Kitty Chen, Rachel Allan, Victoria Kay and White One took to the runway to present their latest collections.
The bridal industry also celebrated the annual Bridal Buyer Awards where over 500 guests attended the spectacular event in which 20 retailers and suppliers were crowned winners.
Acknowledged as the leading awards for the bridal industry in the UK, The Bridal Buyer Awards bring the companies and individuals who have excelled in the spotlight and applaud their success.
Some of the finest talent in the industry received recognition for their hard work over the last 12 months. These include:
- Wedding Dress of the Year: Romantica of Devon – Symphony
- British Bridalwear Designer of the Year: Charlie Brear
- Bridalwear Manufacturer of the Year: Morilee
- Occasionwear Supplier of the Year: Gill Harvey Collection
- Bridal Accessories Supplier of the Year: Miranda Templeton
- Bridesmaid Manufacturer of the Year: True Bride
- Best Supplier Customer Service of the Year: Enzoani
- Marketing Campaign of the Year: Enzoani
- Emerging Brand of the Year: To the Nines