What a wedding this is! After months of planning and production, Dana and Safi celebrated their love with an amazing over-the-top wedding that left their guests mesmerized by its grandeur and beauty.
The wedding celebration took place in the Forum de Beyrouth on 29 July in Beirut - Lebanon. The wedding setup was inspired by the Colosseum, a historical landmark in the center of Rome, Italy.
While the banquet tables overlooked the spectacular Colosseum structure, they were dressed up in different flower arrangements, all in neutral and white shades of roses and flowers. The vintage dark gold and brass candelabras added warmth and richness to the tablescapes.
Roman statues and columns were placed all around the venue, giving that Roman-royal atmosphere.
This celebration was full-on grandeur structures, epic vibes, and beautiful elements that are both eye-striking and chic.
- ︎Wedding planner and designer: Baz Events︎
- Wedding Venue: Forum de Beyrouth
- Photographer: Pulse Production︎
- Lighting: Prism Sound & Lighting
- Floral artist: Le Dany︎
- Wedding dress: Nicolas Jebran︎
- Makeup artist: Ahmad Ahmad Artist
- Hair stylist: Assaad Hair Design︎
- Furniture: Ghorayeb Technotel︎
- Catering: Cuizina Beirut︎
- Entertainment: Angels and Harps, Nassif Zeytoun
Take a look at the wedding pictures below. For more Luxury Weddings click here.