It looks like selfies are still trending on social media, especially when a couple gets engaged!
We previously shared some engagement ring selfie tips here, but we have a few more tips to help you perfect the engagement ring selfie.
Many brides-to-be love to share every moment of their engagement.
So why not announce your engagement on social media the right way?
Many celebrities shared their engagement ring selfies, such as Kim Kardashian, Lady Gaga, and Miranda Kerr.
Here are 5 more tips to perfect the engagement ring selfie:
- Keep it Natural: Choose a natural light and skip the filter. Go outside in the sun and let your diamond sparkle.
- Choose the Right Pose: Choose the right pose that suits you, and try to loosen your hands a bit, don't keep them stiff.
- Prep Your Hands: Make sure you have a fresh manicure, and your hands are clean and moisturised.
- Clean The Diamond: Make sure your diamond ring is shining bright before you snap that selfie.
- Get Creative: You no longer have to take the traditional static photo. You can now use Boomerang application to take an animated picture.