When it comes to choosing the right wedding photographer, the tips are endless!
But what about what your photographer really wants you to know before you book him/her?
Here are the most common things we came across:
- Asking a photographer to copy another photographer’s style is asking them to not do their best work.
- Don’t hire a photographer with the idea that you’ll edit or fix the photos yourself. After all, you are hiring someone for a reason, which is to do something professionally so that you won’t have to.
- Tips are never expected but are always appreciated.
- Most photographers will not take pictures during dinner while everyone is eating, so it is only polite to make sure beforehand that the caterer serves the photographer as well.
- Take a minimum of 30 minutes for family and wedding party photos, and an hour for the couple portraits.