We are here to help and guide every bride and groom-to-be in the MENA region to transform his or her wedding planning process into an easy, efficient, exciting and affordable process.
So we built this platform in 2012 in both Arabic & English to help you wherever you are in the Middle East and North Africa to plan your wedding in few simple steps. We created and produced lots of interesting articles, galleries, videos and wedding planning tools to guide you and give you plenty of inspiration, ideas and advice.
We added one directory after another of the main wedding suppliers and service providers until we covered 13 countries in the GCC, Levant and Egypt. Next on our list are Morocco and Tunisia.If you are feeling overwhelmed about your wedding preparations and all the tasks that you need to complete before your wedding day, you are not alone.
Most brides-to-be are stressed out and confused, but you don’t have to feel that way. We are making it super easy and fun for you.
All you need to do is follow these 8 tips:
1. Create an account on this website and start using your Wedding Planning Checklist which lists all the tasks that you need to do before your big day! It’s a life saviour. It’s very flexible; you can edit tasks, delete irrelevant ones, add your own tasks and monitor your progress.
Create an Account Now
2. Go through the wedding planning journey using this diagram. Everything you need to know about bridal fashion, bridal beauty and all aspects of your wedding, has been created and compiled in these sections with you in mind.
3. Use your personal account to save your favourite articles, images, videos, events and other types of content that you like on the website in your own folders for inspiration. Go back to your folders regularly.
4. Find your Wedding Suppliers in the Directories that cover 13 Arab countries. You can also review the suppliers that you worked with to help other brides select the right ones for them.
5. Use other Planning Tools we have created for you to stay organised; select your Arabic & international wedding songs and check out the nearest wedding shows in your area.
6. Subscribe to our SMS service to receive a daily tip on your mobile phone that will help and inspire you. The service is currently available in Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Iraq.
7. Make sure you subscribe to the e-newsletter to stay up-to-date with any new service we launch, hot deals we post or new ideas and trends.
Subscribe to Newsletter
8. Follow Arabia Weddings on all its social media channels and engage with other brides-to-be in these communities.