So you are engaged and started looking for a wedding dress in Qatar, lucky you! There are several great bridal shops in Qatar selling designer wedding gowns and tailor-made wedding dresses.
Some brides face challenges when they are looking for their dream wedding dress, as shopping for a wedding dress can be an overwhelming and daunting task. In this directory, you will find a list of boutiques selling different styles of wedding dresses to suit all budgets, so check it out and start connecting with these boutiques.
Normally, one of the top priorities for a bride-to-be is to find her wedding dress as soon as she can. Every bride dreams of her perfect wedding dress, and after browsing through different websites for ideas and inspiration, it is time to hit the shops. Click here for the Top 4 Wedding Dress Shops in Qatar.
One of the most important things to look out for when buying your wedding dress is how well it fits you; whether or not it compliments your figure, and does it do justice. Finding the right wedding dress can be overwhelming with all the options available, but one easy way to limit your options is to choose the best wedding dress for your body type by finding a silhouette that will highlight your best features or conceals the features you are not comfortable with.
And here are a few helpful tips to help you find the perfect fit when you are shopping for a wedding dress:
- Hourglass Body Shape: A bride with an hourglass figure has a bust and hip that has the same or almost the same measurement, with a waist that is smaller. If you are looking to show off your curves then choose a fit and flare silhouette, a ball gown or an A-line wedding dress is a good choice if you want to hide some areas.
- Full Figure Body Shape: A full-figured bride or a curvy bride can find it a bit more challenging to find the right wedding dress, but with the right tips to choose the right wedding dress, you don't have to worry! Anything A-line, especially if it has an empire waist, can be very flattering, especially if you want more coverage. A trumpet wedding gown is very similar to a mermaid dress but a trumpet dresses, however, flare at the beginning of the mid-thigh. You can create the illusion of height and length with an elegant sheath gown.
- Peared Shape Body Shape: This body-type means a wider hipline than shoulders like an inverted triangle. If you have a pear-shaped body go for a wedding dress with voluminous details on the bodice, or a fit-and-flare silhouette or wedding dresses with a natural waistline. But steer clear of mermaid gowns or tight fit-and-flares that may draw attention to areas that you want to hide.
- Petite Body Shape: Are you a bride with a small figure? Petite brides should always avoid overwhelming their small frame with big wedding dresses and details. Airy sheath wedding dresses are perfect for your figure, as well as structured trumpet styles, stay away from big, frothy ball gowns. Short wedding dresses are also flattering and can make you look very cute and beautiful.
- Short or Thick Waist: Your body is naturally proportioned, except for the small distance from your ribs to your hips. A princess-line silhouette-fitted at the bodice and opening up gradually to a full skirt- that elongates your figure. Also, a slightly dropped-waist gown will lengthen your torso. Avoid a sheath that will make your short waist more obvious.
- Very Slim Figure: You don’t have that much meat on your bones? A ball gown will make you look like a fairy-tale princess; a sheath wedding dress would be perfect for you as well. Stay away from off-the-shoulder, or halter necklines if your collarbone is too bony.