Weddings in Ras Al Khaimah
- All Categories
- Radisson Resort Ras Al Khaimah, Marjan IslandHotels & Resorts 200 AED pp 110 (indoor) Has Wedding Packages
- Action Hotel
- Action Hotel Ras Al KhaimahHotels & Resorts 70 (indoor)
- Akbar Travels - Ras Al Khaimah
- Al Baz Wedding SuppliesChocolate Shops
- Al Fajr Wedding IlluminationsInvitation Cards
- Al Naboodah Travel - Ras Al Khaimah
- Al Safeer Events and PartiesWedding Planners
- Al Safina Travel & Tourism - Ras Al Khaimah
- Al Samer Wedding ServicesWedding Cakes
- Al Saqr Travel & Tourism
- Alboom Wedding HallWedding Halls
- ALTA Travel - Ras Al Khaimah
- Amasi Wedding HallWedding Halls
- Bedouin Oasis CampClubs & Unique Venues
- Bin Majid Acacia Hotel
- Bin Majid Beach Resort
You will be interested in reading this:
Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) is the largest city and capital of the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates. It is the sixth-largest city in UAE after Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain and Ajman. The city is divided by a creek into 2 parts: old town in the west and Al Nakheel in the east.
Ras Al Khaimah is renowned for its outstanding nature, leisure, adventure and authentic offerings. With an extraordinary history dating back over 7 millennia, the northernmost Emirate in the UAE has become one of the most sought after destinations in the Middle East.
An oasis of nature and tranquility, this magical emirate offers a stunning array of landscapes. It has 64km of mesmerizing coastline – from white sandy beaches to lush green mangroves, creeks and lagoons. Marvel at endless views of terracotta desert sand, explore spectacular mountain regions and discover authentic Emirati culture.
RAK has become a popular wedding destination with many Indian destination weddings and other local, Arab and international weddings taking place in this welcoming and liberal emirate.
If you are considering Ras Al Khaimah as your wedding destination, make use of this directory that includes many wedding venues and suppliers who will help you plan a beautiful wedding.