Everyone prefers natural beauty products or homemade beauty products because they don't have any chemicals or material that could affect your skin in the future. There are many brides to be these days who are looking for ways to have the exact same results of the beauty products they buy from stores but want them to be all-natural and made at home.
If you are a bride who is looking for some natural beauty tips and tricks and of course pocket-friendly beauty products that will help you look amazing on your wedding day, you will love the natural beauty ideas we have for you.
We got you covered on the most important beauty products a bride to be might need to get that glow before her big day.
From natural makeup remover to natural deodorant and more, take a look at these natural beauty products you can find in your kitchen.
Natural Makeup Remover
Most women use makeup remover that they buy off the market, but did you know that there are so many options for makeup removers that are always available in your kitchen?
When would you try these makeup removers? When you run out of your favorite makeup remover, then these can serve as a great alternative. Also, if you are an eco-conscious bride who likes to use natural products, then use these natural oils as a makeup remover.
Natural oils are great for your skin; they moisturize your skin better than any other store-bought makeup remover.
Here are some oils you can use as makeup removers:
Olive Oil: Great to remove waterproof mascara without damaging your eyelashes, and will leave your skin moisturized.
Coconut Oil: Great for waterproof makeup, and especially if you have some eyeshadow with glitter on, it also helps in fighting aging.
Sesame Oil: If you suffer from extremely dry skin, then sesame oil will do the trick for you, it will leave your skin hydrated and plump.
DIY Makeup Remover: You can also do a mix of natural ingredients to create a great makeup remover:
1 cup of filtered water
1 1/2 tablespoon tear-free baby shampoo
1/4 teaspoon jojoba oil
Mix the ingredients together and apply with a cotton pad.
Include Baking Soda in Your Beauty Routine
Baking soda is 1 ingredient that can replace all your beauty needs! Here is how you can use baking soda in your beauty treatments:
Bath Soak: Add some baking soda to your bathtub, soak yourself and relax, your skin will feel a lot softer and it will soothe any irritations you have. (Don’t forget to rinse after)
Deodorant: With summer coming up sometimes you feel your deodorant just won’t do! So dust a bit baking soda on your underarms and you are ready to go. (Be careful of what you wear as baking soda is not an antiperspirant.)
Hair Cleanser: Helps remove built-up residue and excess oil in your hair.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda with water to create a paste.
- Massage through hair.
- Leave for 15 minutes, rinse, shampoo and condition.
Teeth Whitening: Here is what you can do at home to get those pearly whites whiter.
- 1 ripe strawberry
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- Mash the strawberry and mix it in with the baking soda.
- Apply the mixture to your teeth using your toothbrush and leave it on for about 5 minutes.
- Then, brush your teeth and rinse.
Anti Zit Mask:
- 1 tablespoon baking soda.
- 1-2 tablespoons of water.
- Mix the baking soda and water together until you've got a paste.
- Apply to your face and leave on for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse and follow with toner and moisturizer.
Get Rid of Puffy Eyes
Store your eye cream in the fridge and apply it from the outer corner towards your nose to drain access fluids in the eye area.
- Steep Chamomile, Green Tea and Black Tea bags in boiled water for a couple of minutes.
- Remove the tea/chamomile bag and put it in the refrigerator.
- After the bags are cooled down, place a bag on each eye.
- Keep for 15 minutes and relax!
- Put 4 tablespoons in ice water.
- Place one spoon on each eye, and switch spoons to keep them cold.
- Continue until puffiness goes down.
- Pour ice-cold whole milk into a bowl.
- Soak two cotton balls in the milk bowl.
- Squeeze the cotton balls and put one over each eye.
- Once the cotton balls warm up, soak two more and repeat for up to 15 minutes.