You’re thinking, it can’t get any worse than a pimple on the day of your wedding, right? Sometimes, bad things happen and we need to accept. Fortunately for you, we have a few tips that can help you avoid that My-Big-Fat-Greek-Wedding scenario and hopefully wake up pimple-free the day of your wedding!
A lot can cause you to breakout, wedding-planning stress, wrong diet, a weakened immunity system, hormonal imbalance, wrong makeup for your skin, and the list goes on. Here’s what you can do…
1. Eat healthy fresh food and cut down on sweets, fried foods, fast food, salt and sodas. Build your diet around fresh fruit and veggies and lean meat.
2. Dink lots and lots of water. It flushes the toxins out of your body and helps to keep your skin looking fresh and spot-free.
3. Assign at least 15 minutes a day that are yours and yours only. Meditate, listen to music, close your eyes, anything that helps relief stress will do wonders to your skin.
4. Avoid applying moisturizer or any creams on unclean skin because it may cause pores buildup which can result in pimples.
5. You’ve heard this dozens of times, and it’s still as true. Make sure you remove all makeup before you go to bed every night. Sleeping makeup-free lets your skin breathe and regenerate new cells.
Exfoliate your skin once a week with mild exfoliator, avoid oily-makeup, let your skin rest and breathe sometimes from all the beauty products. More importantly, before applying cream or moisturizer clean your skin with cleansing tonic.