Bridesmaids Gift Ideas Your Bridesmaids Will Love
Are you looking for some unique bridesmaids gift ideas? Your bridesmaids are the ones who will really bring out the fun side of the wedding planning.
They will keep you laughing when it all gets a bit daunting, talk you out of a Bridezilla moment, aid you through those inescapable family dramas, and talk through all those difficult decisions, never losing their patience through all that Instagram tagging!
They will be there on the day to keep your locks pristine and those lips glossed to perfection, and that champagne flute full when necessary.
Asking your favorite girls to be your Bridesmaids should be a special moment and the experience is bound to bring your already close-knit friendships to the next level.
“Popping the question” to them in style by way of a thoughtful invitation or gift is a sweet gesture to spoil them considering you will be relying on them plenty, before and on your wedding day!
If you’re having bridesmaids at your wedding, or just want to make your closest friends happy and thank them in advance for standing by your side while going through all the wedding hassle, then why don’t you give them each a thoughtful present?
If you love your bridesmaid and want to make them feel appreciated before your big day, then getting them a sentimental gift is exactly what you need to do. So make them feel appreciated by giving them something significant.
The Dos and Don’ts of Your Bridesmaids’ Gifts
Before you go and choose your bridesmaids’ gifts, there are some dos and don’ts you need to know:
- Don’t Tell Them: Keep the gifts a secret, making a surprise is more fun for everyone.
- Do Make It Practical: Choose a gift that might be useful to everyone, if you’re having a winter wedding, consider getting them shawls to wear with their dresses for example, or cute flats to change into once they get tired from their heels.
- Don’t Include Your Wedding Date: This is your day, not theirs, so make it personal to them and not you or your groom.
- Do Pay For Their Services: Being a bridesmaid can be expensive, so why not surprise your bridesmaids by paying for their makeup or hair for their wedding day?
- Don’t Wait Till Last Minute: Have your gifts set and ready a few weeks before your wedding so you won’t stress out about them anymore.
- Do Add a Thank You Note: Make your gift more personalized by adding a thank you note to them.
Personalized Sleeping Shirts
Not only is this gift practical, but it’s also cute as well! Have the shirts personalized with their names or initials with a cute design?
This is a classic gift but always very thoughtful, frame a nice picture of you and your bridesmaids, you can also add a cute thank you note.
Have their names personalized on stationery, envelopes, or notepads. If you want to add a fancy touch to this gift you can even add an engraved pen to the stationary set.
Who doesn’t love chocolate? Especially when it comes to a personalized box, your bridesmaids will love to indulge in their sweet treats.
Jewelry and accessories are always a perfect choice for bridesmaid gifts, especially if they are personalized.
If you don't know exactly what to get your bridesmaid but you also want to spoil them, how about creating a special package for them? You can fill the boxes with anything you like such as personalizes mugs, candles, sweet treats, and accessories.