Hanan Alamian and Khaled Alresheq met through a family friend, who asked Hanan to meet his nephew. They had a love connection almost instantly! Love at first sight? Very possible!
- Where did you have your wedding?
At the Numan Halls, in October 15, 2012 but I regretted booking there. At first, I had to book there because there was not enough time. I wanted to have my wedding at a hotel but we had already paid the deposit.
- Did you hire a wedding planner or planned your wedding yourself? How was your experience?
No I didn’t, the wedding hall said they would take care of everything, but once I entered my wedding I found out that they didn’t do anything I asked for.
- What is the biggest advice you can give any bride-to-be when planning for her wedding?
Don’t leave your wedding planning until the last minute, start planning a year to a few months ahead so you won’t regret any decision you make, and so you can still have time to change the things you don’t like.
- Did you pick a certain theme or color scheme?
Our wedding was a color combination of orange and off-white.
"The wedding hall said they would take care of everything,
but once I entered my wedding I found out that they didn’t do anything I asked for"
- How important is it to have dependable suppliers to work with?
A bride should always look for the best suppliers to make the planning process easier.
- What was the most difficult and stressful part of the wedding planning process?
My fiancé and I decided to have a mixed wedding, but everything changed and we had to have a separate wedding since some guests could not attend a mixed wedding.
- Did you face any surprises? If so how did you deal with them?
Yes, I was surprised to see that the centerpieces were nothing like the ones I ordered. And the photographer was not there when my husband arrived to the wedding. I also did not like the choice of music at all. I was also surprised that I did not have enough time at the beauty salon; the girls who worked there had to work in a rush to finish my hairdo, which didn’t turn out the way I wanted at all.
- Do you consider yourself as a relaxed bride or more of a bridezilla?
An extreme bridezilla!
- How can you best describe your wedding and the planning process?
I enjoyed planning regardless of the results.
- Did Arabia Weddings help you in your wedding planning?
It did help me a lot, I just wish I heard of the website a bit earlier!