The groom usually feels left out when it comes to wedding planning. Some grooms are not interested in knowing every detail, while others want to get in on the entire wedding planning whirlwind but don’t know how.
Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life, so you should have a say in it and help your bride plan all the details.
Here is how you can get involved:
- Discuss the budget: Discuss the budget with your bride and take control of the financial aspects of the wedding planning; this might be your bride’s least favorite thing to deal with.
- Write down your tasks: Sit with your fiancé and discuss tasks that each one of you should do.Write them down and start working!(Such as DJ, catering, tuxedo fitting, etc.)
- Get involved in the wedding registry: This might be your bride’s favorite part, but go with her when she’s planning her registry gift list. You might remember things you need that your partner might forget about.
- Have an opinion: Let your bride know what colors you like or what cake flavor you prefer; it’s your wedding too after all!
- Pamper your bride: If you notice that your bride is getting tired and complaining about the wedding, it means it’s time to take her mind away from all the wedding frenzy.Take her out for a romantic dinner, buy her a simple gift, and tell her that she has nothing to worry about and everything will go as planned.
- Take the calls: Instead of having family members and friends call your bride for wedding details and questions, have them call you for a change, she already has a lot on her plate.