Every bride imagines her first entrance at her wedding and how all eyes will be on her during this special day.
To look like a super model on your wedding day, you will need more than perfect hair and makeup, you will need a perfect posture as well!
If you notice that you have a bad posture and want to correct the way you stand to make yourself look better and more confident, then there are some tips you can follow.
- Be aware of the way you sit when you're working at your desk and computer, and try to sit up straight as much as possible.
- Don't sleep on high pillows or a soft mattress, as it can affect your back.
- While standing, lift your ears up and away from your shoulders, imagine yourself wearing beautiful earrings and try showing them off.
- Streching can really help with your posture, and can help with your hunching shoulders.
- Walk every 2 hours, if you're at your desk all day, make sure you take a 10 minute walk every two hours or so.