Are you having your wedding after the Holy Month of Ramadan? Then don't give in the delicious food and sweets during Ramadan. We are here to help you stick to the perfect diet in Ramadan to lose weight.
It is always difficult to keep track of your diet and weight during Ramadan, but if you're having you're wedding soon after the month ends, then you will have to take care of what you eat and how you exercise.
To help you lose weight in Ramadan, we have some great tips to help brides-to-be keep their healthy figure during Ramadan.
Follow these easy and simple tips to help you lose or maintain your weight during Ramadan:
- Eat small portions of everything after Iftar till Suhoor.
- Limit your carbohydrate intake, and don't eat as much bread, rice, or potatoes.
- Limit your salt intake, add a little salt to your food so you don't bloat.
- Avoid sugary drinks, juices, and sodas, and drink fresh juices and lots of water instead.
- Avoid greasy or fried foods, and try to eat boiled or steamed foods instead.
- Go for a walk an hour before Iftar, it is great to go walk while fasting, and you will feel more energized as well.