As a bride-to-be who is always on the go and busy with lots and lots of appointments, your hair is bound to go flat or get oily.
Even if you have already showered or washed your hair, with all the running around, dress fitting sessions and last minute shopping, your hair could get oily.
Washing your hair constantly can also dry and damage it, it will even start becoming oily faster.
Here is a great natural recipe for a dry shampoo that will keep your hair looking fresh, and smelling nice too.
This recipe is perfect for brunettes. But blondes can swap the cocoa powder for extra cornstarch!
- 5 teaspoons of cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 2 teaspoons of cornstarch
- 5 drops of your favorite essential oil (try peppermint)
- Mix the ingredients in a blender for a few seconds.
- Apply the mixture to your roots, wait a few minutes.
- Brush it out.