The Wedding Fair by Emaar Hospitality Group is your one-stop shop for the finest wedding resources, products and services, catering to every need.
We have spoken to the experts to see what their top tips are to make planning a wedding as enjoyable as the event itself. In no particular order here’s a few of our favorite suggestions:
- “Do not sweat the small stuff, it all comes together eventually” Barbaranne Heaton, Creative Director, House of Morai
- “Accept help from those around you including your bridesmaid and best man.” Paul Alcazar, Director of Lifestyle Events, The Address Boulevard Dubai
- “Consider the style or theme of your wedding before visiting venues and be realistic about what is achievable.” Emma Pope, Director of Lifestyle Events, Emaar Hospitality Group
- “Invest in a wedding planner. It is money well spent if you choose wisely” Julie Leblan, CEO, MyList
- “Trust your instinct. You’ll know when something feels right.” Barbaranne Heaton, Creative Director, House of Morai
- “Keep it simple and elegant. First impressions last.” Sarah Aziz, Assistant Director of Lifestyle Events, The Address Dubai Mall
- “The first thing you should do is choose the venue and book it early to avoid disappointment” Ingrid Keisler, Lifestyle Events Manager, The Address Montgomerie Dubai
- “Flex your time management muscles and start planning early” Julie Leblan, CEO, MyList
- “Regardless of what is “on trend”, make your wedding your own according to what you as a couple enjoy” Emma Pope, Director of Lifestyle Events, Emaar Hospitality Group
- “My top tip for anyone planning a wedding in Dubai is to hire a good wedding planner to take care of everything. It’s important for the couple enjoy their own wedding instead of worrying about small details on their special day” Jelena Bin Drai, Founder and Designer, Jelena Bin Drai
- “Make it personal and not generic, keep it within your budget and most importantly sit back and let your planner look after things for you so that you can enjoy the special day to the max.” Hayley Marsden, Milliner, Hayley Marsden
- “Before you go shopping for your dress, make sure you’ve done some online research and gone through loads of images on the internet to finalize your personal “I like” and “I don’t like”. It will be much easier for you to choose the model once you are in the shop and see thousands of dresses that may even look the same at first glance” Katerina Kazakova, Owner, Vanila Studio
My Wedding Dubai by Emaar Hospitality will take place on the 3rd and 4th of February 2017 at the Burj Park Downtown Dubai.