To Tattoo, or Not to Tattoo?
Should you get semi-permanent eyebrow tattooing?
Your wedding is approaching, giving you yet another reason to consider eyebrow tattooing, especially if you’ve been thinking about it for a while. There are a number of reasons why you may not be happy with your eyebrows: Some women over pluck their eyebrows leaving them thin, bare, misshapen, or shapeless.
So why should you study the idea of eyebrow tattooing? Being a bride-to-be, you won’t worry about filling your eyebrows with eyebrow pencil or shadow, risking smudging, running and having to regularly re-apply.
Many salons and spas are now offering permanent and semi-permanent eyebrow tattooing. And here’s what we think you should know…
1. You need to find someone who is an expert in this field. Ask family and friends; women who have done it before to get recommendations. The more experiences the tattoo artist, the better the results.
2. Think about the shape you’re looking for. You have to go into the consultation with some idea of how you want your eyebrows to look like. Most importantly, go for something that suits your face, don’t think about what is fashionable right now, this is permanent and you need to go with what suits you.
3. What colors are available? Make sure you see a variety of colors and consider what goes with your skin tone and hair color.
4. Ask about the tools used for tattooing. The permanent makeup will be administered into your skin like any other kind of tattoo; so be sure the tattoo artist is using the right size of needle for the procedure.
5. When it comes to cosmetic tattooing, you will need anesthesia before the procedure begins because you are getting work done in a very sensitive area around the eye.
6. Ask the expert of what you need to do after the procedure. A numbing cream will be applied while you are still at the clinic, and you will need to follow the orders given to you to help diminish swelling and prevent infections.