Are you confused about the buffet of choice for your shower party? Are you seeking something original, fun, and light as Spring? We’ve put together our favorite spring eats so that you can have a beautiful variety for the perfect shower party buffet.
It is always better to choose food that is easy to eat at a bridal shower, such as mini falafel sandwiches, or quesadillas.
Desserts are a must at any bridal shower party, so here are some crowd-pleasers we love.
From meringues to macarons and Turkish delights, we are sure the bride-to-be and her bridal shower friends and guests will love them too.
Bridal Shower Spring Inspired Foods
- Mini Falafel Sandwiches: Get mini pitta bread, tahini, tomatoes and cucumbers, and falafel. Voila! Garnish with a little fresh mint and you’re set. You can also make mini shawarmas too.
- Quesadillas: What’s fun about quesadillas is that you can choose whatever filling you want. Sautéed onions, bell peppers, seasoned chicken, red beans, the works! Don’t forget the sour cream and guacamole!
- Mini Pizza: You can serve store-bought pizza and cut into small squares, or you can make your very own dough. With pizza also, you can add whatever toppings you want. We especially love caramelized onions, spinach, and goat cheese. Mmm!
- Watermelon and Cheese Skewers: A very simple yet scrumptious treat! Cut the watermelon and white cheese into squares, and you’ll have an easy-to-eat, refreshing, and creative skewer.
- Teriyaki Meatballs: Meatballs are always a good choice for those carb-conscious ladies. Embellished toothpicks to hold and serve are definitely a must!
- Caprese Bites: Tomatoes, mozzarella, greens, and balsamic are all you need for these one-bite snacks.
- Macaroons: Not only is a macaroon tower tasty it is also beautiful and will add some color to your table.
- Turkish Delights and Biscuits: A traditional but popular sweet treat that most people love.
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries: A heavenly combination for those who love strawberries and chocolates.
- Mini Cheesecake Bites: Your guests will love the two-bite decadent and creamy cheesecakes.