Yousef Rabe’e and Suha Abu Ghosh from Jordan, decided to share their wedding planning experience with Arabia Weddings. They got married on the 29th of September 2015 at Amman Waves, a waterpark in Amman.
Here is what Suha had to say about her wedding planning experience:
- What is the biggest advice you can give any bride and groom-to-be?
Preparing for your wedding needs a lot of time and a lot of effort, so have patience and enjoy every moment you and your partner spend in preparing for it.
- What was the theme or color scheme you picked for your wedding?
The theme was vintage style, it was very colorful, but the main color was gold.
Have patience and enjoy every moment you and your partner spend in preparation for your wedding
- Do you recommend specific suppliers you worked with?
Wedding Planning: Masarrat Event Planning
Photography: Babel Studios
DJ: Mohannad Yassen and Asalah Group
Ideas and Inspirations: Of course the one and only Arabia Weddings
Of course, Arabia Weddings helped me a lot, especially the Wedding Checklist
- What was the most difficult and stressful part of wedding planning?
Detailing and sewing my dress was a little stressful, it took a lot of time. I had fears that the results won’t be satisfying, but at the end, it all turned out just the way I wanted it to be.
- Did you face any surprises?
No major surprises, but I was fascinated with the amount of cooperation between the teams planning my wedding from lighting, DJ, catering and the music bands.
- Did Arabia Weddings help you in your wedding planning?
Of course, Arabia Weddings helped me a lot, especially the Wedding Checklist; it was very helpful and reminded me of the little things I could have forgotten.
- For all other brides-to-be, make your wedding planning process super easy by using your online Wedding Planning Checklist here!