From the architectural wonders in Istanbul to the vast coastline in Bodrum, Turkey has built a reputation of being the best place to go for a honeymoon.
This beautiful country offers different things in each of its towns; one gets to enjoy the deep culture in the westernized Istanbul and a breathtaking aqua life on the opposite side.
The resorts in Turkey offer beach lovers many water sports, daily fun activities and custom-made atmosphere for honeymooners.
So here are some of the best resorts for honeymoon in Turkey keeping in mind privacy, theme, services and facilities.
Gloria Serenity Resort
- It's the best of the Gloria chain of hotels primarily because it’s located in the midst of a beautiful pine forest and a private beach.
- It's surrounded by a golf course to unwind.
- It has private villas with pools, Jacuzzis and gardens.
- There is a spa that offers numerous treatments.
- There are a couple of restaurants inside offering cuisine from all over the world, they also offer room service.
D-Resort Grand Azur Hotel, Marmaris
- It's the most beautiful hotel in the world because it is situated on a beautiful golden beach.
- It has landscaped gardens, waterfalls, a river and a palm island.
- All rooms have a sea view and are close to the big swimming pool.
- There is a fabulous spa in addition to Turkish steam rooms.
- It has three restaurants and there is 24 hours entertainment.
- They offer couple friendly sports.
Hilton Dalaman Resort & Spa, Sarigerme
- Its location offers spectacular views of the Mediterranean, beautiful mountains and the Dalaman River.
- There is water all over thanks to the interconnecting swimming pools leading to the private beach and a fabulous water park to play in.
- Other relaxing activities include a visit to the world class spa, steam room and sauna.
- Rooms have all amenities and any extra request is granted.
- There are seven different restaurants to experiment your taste buds.
- It's very close to the Gocek village where one can go to experience the Turkish culture.
- It has a private beach and breathtaking crystal clear waters.
- There are special honeymoon rooms and a spa.
- Fun activities include water sports and a boat ride across the ocean.
- The Palmetto resort is a cozy private place for couples. The fishing activities here make one feel like they are camping but they are not.
- There is a big pool on top of the clear blue sea waters.
- There are honeymoon suites that have a separate living room, balcony and beautiful palm tree gardens.
- People can relax in the floating sunbathing platforms besides the sea and see the sun set.
- It's a secluded residential resort for honeymooners who value total privacy plus there are no children present.
- The place has beautiful private gardens, Jacuzzi, sunbathing platforms and mattresses besides the pool.
- The wicker furniture and swing seats make the place feel really authentic and classic.
- The bar and restaurant have beautiful views of the beach.
Flow Datca Hotel
- This modern sandy beach hotel offers Turkish culture and modernization in balance.
- The private beach and the pool have sunbeds, free towels, shades and a beach bar.
- The view of hundreds of plants and bird species is worth the cost of a Turkey travel visa plus one is trained to wind surf.
- There are numerous facilities and children are kept busy all day.
Avil Taylor lives in UK and is an avid reader and blogger. Since her early years she’s had a passion for writing. Her areas of interest are food, reviews (Book/Movie), Travel, Fashion, Lifestyle and fitness. She works as a guest blogger on her chosen areas of interest and currently writes on behalf of Turkey Travel Visa.