Actress Nikki Reed and American actor Ian Somerhalder got married in April 2015, their stunning wedding was planned by New York City wedding planner Andrea Freeman.
To help you get married like a celebrity, Andrea Freeman shared her best wedding planning tips with Glamour magazine. We couldn’t but share them with Arab brides-to-be to help you plan your wedding like a celebrity.
Here are some tips you need to follow:
- Inspiration: Look for fun and creative ideas, whether you browse through Pinterest, or wedding magazines, choose your favorite ideas and save them. (Check our own Inspiration sections for fun and creative ideas).
- Pick A Unique Venue: Seek out a venue that’s meaningful to you as a couple. Hot on celebrities’ radar right now, Andrea says are: Private estates, floral gardens, rustic ranches, vineyards, and destination venues with breathtaking ocean views.
- Spend On What’s Important: Even celebrities have a budget, so every bride and groom has to decide what elements he/she wants to highlight. You will find several tips on wedding budgets in our Wedding Planning section.
- Don’t Let Trends Dictate Your Style: A celebrity who’s edgy in her everyday life will often pick a wedding dress that makes her feel exquisite, even if it’s not a trendy label or silhouette. Pick something that works for you and your body, never mind what’s happening on the red carpet. (Read more tips about this in our Fashion section).
- Greet Your Out Of Town Guests: Say thanks by having an out-of-town guest bag waiting for them at the hotel. The basics, Andrea says, are something sweet, something salty, and a refreshing beverage; you could also include a personal note.
- Personalize Your Wedding Details: Celebrities might make a lasting impression with custom cocktails, monogrammed napkins, or different china at every place setting. Pick at least one personalized element that will make your wedding “just so YOU.”
- Party and Rest: Celebrity clients, Andrea says, often request lounge furniture by the dance floor as part of their celebration because they want their guests to feel comfortable sitting out a dance or two but to still feel like part of the party. Couches, plush pillows, or even blankets for outdoor events help to create a warm and inviting ambience.
Adapted from: Glamour