Couples spend a lot of time deciding on the perfect first dance song which can certainly be confusing.
There are many beautiful songs that can describe exactly how you feel and make perfect wedding songs! Click here and check out our songs section.
But we have a tip for you: When you pick a song that contradicts the message of your wedding day it gets confusing for guests.
To make it easier on you, here are some songs that are being used for the first dance, but we think that they should NOT be played as a first dance song:
- "Don’t Stop Believing" – Journey: This is definitely not a romantic song.
- "I Will Always Love You" - Whitney Houston: Beware, this song was actually written as a breakup song.
- "Just The Two of Us" - Will Smith: This song is not actually about a couple it's about a father and son.
- "How Do I Live?" -Leann Rimes: This is another song about breakups.
- "My Heart Will Go On" -Celine Dion: This song is depressing and will have your guests imagining the scene when Leonardo Dicaprio drowns.